"1. that zit on your cheek literally does not matter at all.
2. skipping class one time will not ruin your entire life.
3. the boy you’re trying so hard to impress will mean nothing to you in a year.
4. bring coffee to school and ignore people who make fun of you for it.
5. bring a snack, too. don’t care if people hear you eating in class.
6. being popular isn’t and will never be something that seriously defines who you are.
7. appreciate your teachers.
8. doing/not doing “normal” things doesn’t make you cooler than anyone.
9. talk to the kid sitting alone; even though it may not change your life, it could drastically change theirs.
10. participate in school events.
11. wear sweatpants everyday.
12. or wear a dress everyday.
13. wear whatever makes you comfortable and don’t listen if people make fun of you.
14. nobody will laugh at you if you sit alone at your lunch table for five minutes.
15. utilize the library.
16. don’t wait 20 minutes to text someone back just to seem cool.
17. tell your friends how much you love them.
18. cherish your free textbooks.
19. help confused freshmen, be nice to them. remember how much you would have appreciated it a couple years ago.
20. compliment the other girls in the bathroom.
21. that fight you had with your mom really isn’t that big of a deal.
22. it’s okay to cry, even in front of other people.
23. don’t let your desire for a romantic relationship stop you from forming platonic relationships.
24. don’t settle for good enough.
25. everything will eventually be alright."
— (via infinite-mistakkes)